Friday, August 23, 2013

A non traditional approach to Parkinson's Disease ...turn symptoms on and off with our Brain!???

Information for a non traditional approach to relieving symptoms ...posted by Clement Meadmore someone who suffered from Parkinson's Disease .

You may be able to relieve symptoms by intentionally recreating the symptom.
Sounds hard to believe... Sounds too simple to really work.

As I sit here this morning with tremors in my left leg and left arm (I have not taken any of my herbal form of dopamine yet this morning)... making it difficult to type.  I try shaking my arms and hands very fast  intentionally to take control of the tremor. I start and stop this several times over several minutes.
At the end of this experiment.... I notice that my tremors which were out of control a few minutes ago... are now quiet. This feeling of stillness in my body last a few minutes... then the tremors start again.

Obviously will  require much more dedication on my part to see if their are any significant, long lasting positive effects. But seems to be a fairly easy task to repeat throughout the day.

Question to myself ....Am I willing to give it a try!

To tell you the truth ... I'm not sure! It sure seems easier to take my Herbs and Amino's to help me control my symptoms! Unfortunately, their  is no easy solution to this illness called Parkinson's.



I am providing a link to this information for those of you who would like to decide for yourself  if it is worth trying.  It doesn't cost anything.
Warning! Does require reading and taking responsibility for doing the necessary work to help yourself.


Is it possible to Overcome Parkinson's symptoms with intentional recreation of symptoms, turning them on and off with our Brain

Disclaimer: This article was written by Clement Meadmore (deceased) a  Sculptor and Parkinson's Patient.  No medical or scientific references were claimed. Therefore, we are on our own to do more research into this topic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment