Sunday, September 1, 2013

Adding Superfoods to your diet .... could it protect and/or improve your overall health!?

This morning I would like  to share with you information about some foods that are considered to be  Superfoods 

If their is one thing that I have learned in my journey over the last 10 years living with Parkinson's Disease...

What I eat directly affects how I feel... keeping that in mind.

I have tried to incorporate eating healthier, cleaner, greener food. It's not always easy!

Reading about and refreshing my memory about Superfoods and how they can help my general overall health helps me to re-focus.

This information is shared via links that you can click on ... giving you the opportunity to read about each one individually and determine for yourself ...is it worth adding to your diet?

Greens

Fruits and Nuts

Bee

Seeweed

Herbs

Oprah/Health/Best-Superfoods-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment