Friday, August 8, 2014

Immune System and Parkinson's ... Bacterium Nocardia?

Continuing my research...

How the Immune System and Gut Health play a important role in maintaining my health.

I started reading a new book today... Perfect Health Diet... don't let the name fool you into thinking that this is another "Diet book".

This book is well documented with over one thousand citations to scientific literature written clearly and simply for the layman (me) to understand.

I came across some interesting information that correlates with what I have previously blogged about..."How the Immune system and Gut health" play an important role in health... and possibly how the Bacteria known as "Nocardia"- Nocardia/Parkinson's may be related to Parkinson's Disease Symptoms.


Parkinson's - Another look

Parkinson's- Pesticides

Parkinson's - Glyphosate Trichlorethylene

Neurotoxicity 


 Parkinson's disease and exposure to infectious agents and pesticides


I could go on and on with more documentation... but I think you get the idea... The Environment seems to play a big part in overall health problems.

My question is "What can I do about it to help myself?"

I don't have any  answers for you ... That is why I keep researching and reading about every possible link that could have caused my illness.

You may ask Why?  The reason is simple.... having Parkinson's Disease can  be and is exhausting!

I keep thinking and hoping that maybe someone will come up with a non drug approach to curing this devastating illness called Parkinson's.

In the meantime ...
I can try to do my best to reduce inflammation in my body through alkaline anti-inflamdomatory diet, exercise and supplements.

Breakfast Smoothie today- blend in high speed blender

1/2 Avocado
1 T cacao powder
1 T honey
6 500 mg chlorella tablets
Handful of Spinach
1 T chia seeds
1 C Almond milk
ice

Lunch

flax crackers
guacamole dip

Keep the faith, keep moving



No comments:

Post a Comment