Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ketogenic diet... not working for me!

After only 3 days I have given up on the Ketogenic diet.... It seems to interfere with the effectiveness of the supplements and herbs that I use to control my Parkinson's symptoms.


I was going to blog everyday and give you updates on symptoms... but my tremors have been almost uncontrollable... making it almost impossible to do much of anything.

Remember we are all individual and you could have a more or less positive experience with this diet.
This is just me sharing my personal experience!

So back to Alkaline recipes... hopeful  to get tremors under reasonable control soon!



Breakfast today

Green Smoothie - Blend all in high speed blender

1 C Almond Milk  (homemade)
1/2 avocado
Spinach,,, Handful
1 T raw honey
1 T chia seeds
1 T cacao powder
6  500mg Chlorella tablets
ice




No comments:

Post a Comment