Friday, March 25, 2016

Diet is the key ....7:1 Parkinson's Diet ...Carbs:Protein diet... helps keep Dopamine levels more even...... giving you better management of symptoms

Starch Solution Diet not quite the right fit for me..felt low energy and gained weight.
It did help with tremors ... but overall didn't feel quite right on this diet over a period of time.

Keeping up my search for the right diet for me and my PD....

I discovered that finally after all these years... someone has done the research and put together a diet specifically targeted for the Parkinson's Patient.
I don't know how many searches I have done in the past with relationship to Diet and PD...  never came upon this 7:1 Diet until just this week.
So glad I didn't give up....

The 7:1 Diet focuses on keeping Dopamine levels even ... Balancing.... Carbs:Protein with the hope that dopamine levels could be maintained at a level that would allow for greater PD symptom control and relief.

I always knew that what I am eating affects me tremendously... finding the right balance is key in my symptom relief .... just need to find the right balance ... maybe this will be it!

Can't wait to give it a try!




Diet and Parkinson's-


Parkinson's -Nutrition Matters

Parkinsons-7-1 diet 

Keeping the faith,

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment