Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The topic today ... Have you ever thought about why or how you got Parkinson's Disease?

I originally asked this question on my website back in 2005. At the time not very many people were asking that question or related it to the Environment that we live in.

I  thought that if we could all share our stories, somehow it would help to unravel the mystery of this serious illness... or maybe give us a little insight... connect the dots,  so to speak.

I even heard from a board member from a Neurological Center in Phoenix. He told me I was a natural  advocate and asked if I would  be interested in joining the board.... 


Due to unforeseen personal events in my life... getting a divorce! I did not follow up with any of the responses from anyone who responded to my postings.

The timing seems right to ask the question again!

Have you ever thought about why you  have Parkinson's Disease?




No comments:

Post a Comment