Friday, September 13, 2013

I choose to learn everything I can to help myself... Understanding Parkinson's - How the Brain is affected!

I choose to learn everything I can  to help myself. (This information was posted originally by me on November 1, 2011 ... I think it is worth looking at again!)

The link below will take you to an article and diagram of how the brain is affected when you have Parkinson's Disease.

Understanding Parkinsons  I read this and actually understood it. I mean really got it!!!  A light bulb went off in my head and it just all made sense to me... It helped me to understand the reason for the tremors and muscle problems that are associated with Parkinson's. And the purpose and thought behind the creation of the traditional drugs prescribed for PD, how they are suppose to work... and why they eventually don't work!


Reading this and seeing how the Brain is affected by Parkinson's Disease made me realize how what I take into my body in the form of food, medicine and or herbs/vitamins can affect how my brain and body function together.




No comments:

Post a Comment