Saturday, September 7, 2013

What you eat and when .... Parkinson's Medication/ what to eat and when-Protein and Carbohydrates. It can be confusing!?

I use a natural source of Dopamine via the herb Mucuna Pruriens to treat symptoms of Parkinson's and have found that it seems to work better or worse... depending on what and when I eat.

Wanting to get the most benefit from the herbs ... I started to research how what I am eating is interacting with the herb that I am using.

I found detailed information via a blog Parkinson's Disease Nutrition written by a Registered Dietitian



If you are using  Sinemet, Madopar or any of the agonist's to treat symptoms of Parkinson's ... and want to get a better understanding of how food interacts with Parkinson's Drugs... check out  The Parkinson's Disease Nutrition blog





2 comments:

  1. This was a test ... Comment area is now working! If anyone has been trying to make comments and not able to do so...I apologize, it is now fixed!

    ReplyDelete