Sunday, July 27, 2014

Apple Cider Vinegar- What is it good for...?

ACV or Apple Cider Vinegar - Specifically- Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

What is it good for?

Maybe....Absolutely everything!

Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities.

I have been using Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar for years now ... making my own Salad Dressing's and occasionally taking a tablespoon in water when I happened to think about it... usually when I am having digestive issues. 

After re-reading about the positive benefits Apple Cider Vinegar can have on health. I have decided to add to my regular routine ...2 T in water in the mornings and 2 T in water prior to each meal. 

I will get back to you in a few weeks to let you know if I notice any changes in my body.

Meanwhile...

Breakfast today

Homemade Flaxseed crackers and Avocado with lime juice.

Flax oil benefits may surprise you...   Good Health via what you eat...Worthwhile reading!

Keep the faith
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment