Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Listening to my inner voice...My body seems to know what it needs!

I got woke up this morning with my inner voice telling me to get up and make some soup... so I did!

The recipe follows:

I used all Organic Vegetables and Seasonings
Chopped all veggies into  large chunks


1  Yellow Squash 
1  Medium head of Cauliflower 
1/2 Yellow Onion
1 Clove Garlic

I put all of the above veggies in a medium pot, adding about 1 cup of Spring water so they could
steam/simmer for about 10-12 minutes.

I then carefully took the hot soup ingredients and ladled it into my Vita Mix Blender. 
Blending the ingredients to a smooth consistency.

Once blended I added the following:

1 Can Organic Coconut Milk
1 T Miso Paste
Turmeric powder, Kelp seasoning and Cayenne pepper .... to taste! I didn't measure these spices... just a dash of each based on taste.

It turned out PDG (pretty darn good!)

After looking at the ingredient list I used above... I realize that most are on the alkaline food chart.

My body seems to be telling me something ....getting more Alkaline may help me feel better... so I will listen to it!  

Going for my morning walk....  gotta keep moving!

Move it or lose it!

Keep the faith
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment