Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time to let go

This is my journey... I share it with you.




Inspiration
Meet Cameron Mott
A 9 year old girl has half her brain removed. Today she is back in school.
A decision that no parent should have to make...  Her parents had the ability to know what was right for their daughter. Their story is amazing and incredibly courageous! What an Inspiration!
Brain Power and the ability to heal 
No doubting, it's possible!

Possibilities
Heal yourself.. This is a must read for anyone who wants to get well.
Overcoming Parkinson's  I found this information fascinating.

Mind
The fog is lifting and it is time to "let go".
I do not doubt what my body  is capable of... 
I have always cared way too much what people think of me.
Hiding my tremors, not going out, unless I had them under control, has been a big issue for me. I now realize that for me to heal and be the best me possible... I accept who I am and will not care what others think of me.

Body   No more cover ups
In order to recover, this is my theory.


I need to really "feel" what my body is going through.  If my body is allowed to feel the tremors... it can figure out why it is happening and fix it!  I will allow myself to experience Parkinson symptoms.
Using minimal treatment... I am only taking something to control tremors twice a day. Once late morning or early afternoon and then before bed so I can sleep.
Retraining My Brain
I came across this information late this afternoon, amazingly it seems to substantiate my thought about needing to feel my tremors. I will do more investigation on this topic.
My inner voice is loud and clear. I am listening!

Food
Using the New West Diet as a guideline.    I have been following  a 75% raw and 25% cooked diet now for 4-1/2 weeks. This has been easy ... it just feels right!
I keep it pretty simple. I eat when I am hungry! I drink between 6-8  12 oz. bottles of arrowhead spring water throughout each day.

Dinner last night
Mixed Spring Salad and Spinach greens with fresh organic sliced Strawberries, sliced red onion, chopped red pepper,  and little raw goat cheese sprinkled with slivered almonds. The dressing was 2 T. Olive Oil, 1-2 T. Balsamic Vinegar, Agave to taste and 5 fresh Strawberries blended in my bullet express blender. It was really good!

How I am feeling
I feel more connected to myself. My mind seems clearer.

What I have noticed in the last 4-1/2 weeks... My skin is looking better... the deep lines that use to be on my chest from sun damage are virtually gone. The cellulite, which had taken on a life of it's own over the years... seems to be dissipating from everywhere on my body...  I've lost about 7 lbs. I wasn't really over weight... but had alot of fat stored in my body.
My thoughts
I always felt that the cellulite represented  how toxic my body was... it seemed that the worse my cellulite got it correlated with my health deteriorating. Now that the cellulite is dissipating while detoxing...it seems like their is a correlation. Detox is suppose to clean up your organs... maybe now that they (my organs) are getting cleaned up... they are able to do what they are suppose to do and the toxins are not getting stored in my body. Plus I am eating clean and not adding to the toxic load that my body previously had.

Detox
I have gone through some detox symptoms... the first week I felt spacey and weird. That has gone away... Stomach issues were the biggest problem... but they are getting better as of this week.
The tremors seem to fluctuate... they can go from intense to minimal and continue to fluctuate throughout the day. I do have moments of calmness, they only last a few seconds at a time... it is amazing to see this...My mind feels clearer... I can remember things much better... and I don't feel so disconnected. Probably the biggest thing is my attitude... I am feeling happy and positive and look forward to each new day.
Exercise seems to be easier ... my body seems more limber and flexible. I am also sleeping better.

Thinking Outside the Box 
Earthing The most important health discovery ever? written by Clinton Ober Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D. Martin Zucker .  Discovery- The Earth's energy is powerful. Maybe this is a missing link in my quest for health?!
I am currently reading/studying this book. It makes sense to me. It deserves more investigation.

My hand is tapping on the keys as I type... I feel fortunate to be who I am... I am unique!

I will continue on this journey...following my inner voice... reading, learning, and discerning for myself what my next step will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment