Sunday, June 5, 2011

Changing it up again.....feeling awful!

I have been feeling awful!!!

Why?  I don't know for sure... maybe it's just that just raw food doesn't work for my digestive system in combination with all the herbs and amino's that I am taking for PD...

Re-reading Dr. Crinnion's book Clean, Green and Lean.  I think this may be the way for me to go right now.  Emphasizing eating Clean Foods... no pesticides, chemicals or allergens.  

This is my constantly changing journey....  My goal "function and feel better" living with Parkinson's.


I have been nauseous, vomitting and having lots of bloating.... The amino acids and mucuna pruriens are hard enough on my body.  I cannot continue this protocol with a raw diet.... it's just is not working. 

I was so frustrated that on Friday afternoon, I completely blew it, ate a bunch of junk including cheese pizza and chocolate... paid for this on Saturday.  Really bloated and sick!

Back to square one..... even though I feel like giving up....  My spirit will not let me.....

Starting over !!!


I made some Quinoa this morning!!!  Really good tasting...

Started by sauteeing 2 shallots, 1 garlic clove in Olive Oil

when onion was translucent, I added 24 oz. of organic vegetable broth,
when this started to boil I added

1 C Quinoa  (Clean, and it's alkaline)

when rolling boil, I reduced heat and cooked for about 20 minutes, or until all liquid was absorbed, I then added about

1 C mixed organic vegetables

and cooked for another 5 minutes....

The result was awesome... the taste incredible.... I love it!  

Now this I could eat on a regular basis! I will start here and see where I end up .... I have got to start to feel better.......

No comments:

Post a Comment