Sunday, June 12, 2011

Feeling a little better...

My stomach seems to be feeling a little better in the last couple of days... I attribute this to the adding of the goat milk kefir and apple cider vinegar to my diet....

I can't deny that simple changes to diet like adding of organic apple cider vinegar, black strap molasses and kefir can make a big difference in how I feel.

I almost forgot to mention something that is really important... My ND has recently added at my request s-acetyl glutathione. I am taking 1 cap 2x per day. Started this one week ago... and already I am feeling a better sense of well being. If your not familiar with glutathione, it is a powerful anti-oxidant and has been proven to be beneficial to patients with Parkinson's Disease.

Changing my routine up.... I am splitting my morning shake up into 2 doses... I drink first half when I get up and the other half about 2 hours later. This seems to allow me have the energy I need to do my morning exercise routine and to take my doses of herbs and aminos per the www.neuroassist.com protocol that I use in conjunction with my Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Dana Keaton of Phoenix, AZ.
Morning shake today consisted of

1 T. noni powder
1 T. wheat grass powder
1 T. flax meal
1 T. acai powder
1 T. beet root powder
1 T. nutritional yeast
1 T. lecithin granules
1 teas cayenne powder
1 teas turmeric powder
1/2 frozen banana
3/4 C goat milk kefir
5 ice cubes
1/2 C water
1 Scoop Spirutein protein powder

Tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment