Friday, June 10, 2011

Hidden reasons why I don't feel good, maybe ... this may apply to you too!

I have gone through my life with a myriad of health problems. Maybe, one of the main reasons is hidden allergies to foods that I have been eating my entire life.

You may be interested in this too!  Our food supply can be a source of major problems for some of us! If you have never watched the video Food Inc. You may want to do so now.... you may be shocked, like I was to find out where and what happens to our food, before we buy it at the grocery store.

I recently added Goat milk kefir to my diet... I was introduced to Goat milk kefir at the local Farmer's Market yesterday. I had heard of kefir, but never really knew what it was or how it could be beneficial  to my diet.  I tasted a bit of the pineapple/mango kefir  and it was great ! After doing a bit of research on the internet, decided that this is a good addition to my diet. Specially to my digestive system... maybe I will see some good results and start to feel better.  I hope so !

No comments:

Post a Comment