Sunday, May 15, 2011

Differences in Vegetarianism and Veganism

I find myself searching the internet on a regular basis for new information that can help in my health quest and would like to share some of what I have found with you. Hopefully, it saves you some time and energy! Just click on the links to view helpful information.

If you are wondering what the difference is between Vegetarianism and Veganism. Here is a good website to learn about vegetarian and/or vegan diet

What to make on a raw food diet. Don't have money to spend on books, here is a website that offers links to Free raw recipes this recipe looks delicious for a mint chocolate chip smoothie, here is another for watermelon and heirloom tomato gazpacho yum!

I was doing a search on the spice Turmeric and found that this spice is being studied with relationship to Parkinson's Disease , thought it was worth sharing with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment