Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Parkinson's- Is today the day the healing begins?

Several years ago I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. If you would  like a to read my story, please visit http://www.newfacesofparkinsons.com/ 

Somehow, somewhere inside my head I feel like I know how to heal my body.

Intuitively, I have always been attracted to Books and Articles about Alternative Medicine, Cooking and how food affects the body.

Food can make you sick, if you are allergic.

Food can nourish your body, soul and mind if it's the right food.

I have read so much about healing the body with food.

Is it possible that food can heal me? Or at least make me feel much better than I do now.

I want to find out. I need to find out. So, I am taking this journey to see if what I eat will affect how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment