Saturday, May 7, 2011

How my website "Newfacesofparkinson's" came to be

 When I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease 7 years ago, I really had no idea what Parkinson's was or how it affected the body. All I knew was that it made you have shakiness in your body and it was assoiciated with older people.  All the research that I did to find out about the disease; resulted in me creating  a website www.newfacesofparkinsons.com  It definitely wasn't my intention. I had no idea how to even create a website. But with the help of a woman that I never even met,(we only talked on the phone, where I had worked previously) the website came to fruition. Joyce,  I don't know if your following this, but  I will always be greatful to you for your hard work, amazing knowledge and patience in helping me to put it together. I still don't consider myself a writer. I just write what I feel and know that I want to share with other's the information that I have found to be helpful in my journey with Parkinson's Disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment