Sunday, May 29, 2011

Food for thought....

Food for thought... The more I read, the more I am convinced that I am on the right path. "Food plays a huge role in how I feel"

If you think that what you put in your body, does not have an effect on how you  think and feel, you are kidding yourself!

I am not a doctor and certainly not a scientific person. But I do know one thing...  "food has always had a tremendous affect on my body".  From outward allergic reactions; like hives, to the unseen things like mental fog, nervousness, anxiety, constipation, headaches, fatique and depression.  All symptoms I have experienced at different periods in my life. Symptoms that could have been caused by what I was eating.
There are many searches you can do on the internet today with regards to how food affects your body. I urge you to read, learn and discern how changing your diet can and will affect how you feel.  From simply adding more fiber to your diet; thus preventing constipation, to eating more foods that can have a positive affect on your life with Parkinson's

I am on a personal journey to feel better. Even if I did not have Parkinson's Disease, I would still be on a journey to feel the best I can... by eating foods that are cleaner and greener. Foods that supply healthy living enzymes... There is a book called "The Enzyme Cure"     definitely worth reading.... it just makes sense to me.  Only by feeding my body "living food" will my body really "live" and sustain itself.

If you think that what you eat does not play a factor in disease, again you are living with blinders on!

Please read more on your own today! You can make healthy choices and changes to your diet that can have a huge impact on the rest of your life and your families lives.
personal stories of how changing diet, changed their life

If you live in Arizona, here is a place to start the journey to changing your life. Find a Naturopathic Physician that will treat your whole body and not just a symptom.
Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center

I am also posting this information again. Please take the time to read this information It really could make a difference in your life.

None of the information that I write about on my blog is new to me.... I started my website http://www.newfacesofparkinsons.com/ back in 2005. The problem: I have not maintained a healthy lifestyle... no one's fault, but my own. Is it easy? NO!  If it was, I would have done it. It takes conviction, determination, and my own daily diligence.  Only through my continued research, can I accomplish what I want for myself. Is it worth it?  Definitely!!! I am the one with with the most to lose.  Can I do it?  Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I have to.... no one can do it for me!

Please remember that "you" can help yourself!!!


DISCLAIMER This site contains information, education and research by a Parkinson's patient, along with URLs book-marked by a Parkinson's patient. Nothing you read in these pages should be considered an endorsement or medical advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment