Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If your searching for healthful recipes, here's some that will blow you away...

I keep finding these amazing recipe's and have to share them with you. You will be impressed by the list of healthy ingredients used in these recipes for smoothies, salads, entrees and desserts.   If you think living a healthy lifestyle is going to be boring and/or not taste good. Your wrong! Thanks to the creative, intelligent people willing to share their healthful recipes.... life is just gonna get better! I am excited to give them a try and hope that you will be too!

My goal is to feel the best that I can... and right now, I am just not there!  I need all the help I can get.

I did not sleep well last night. Just kept turning over and over! I had pain in my legs and lower back. Sciatica, I am told. Doctors say, "it could be part of Parkinson's symptoms", but maybe not.  All I know is that it is a wicked pain/ache that goes from my hip down to my ankle.  Not fun!  Gotta keep a positive attitude.
At least finding this site, with all these wonderful recipe's, keeps me enthusiastic to continue on this journey to be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment