Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting real....

I think I am really starting to get this... I call that getting real. Why? I am really understanding the importance of getting rid of the garbage my body has been storing for all these years. And in order to do get rid of the "junk", you've got to clean your gut. The best information I could share with you is all on this website. Dr. Gabriel Cousins, M.D. So, today I am using the get clean recipe from Diana Stobo's Book "Get Naked Fast"    it has lots of greens and very alkaline.   The recipe makes enough for 4 - 16 oz. servings. I refrigerated 3 and drank 1 for breakfast. Tasted amazing!

Today, is the first day I am trying to drink only juice.  Taking it one day at a time!  I am sure that it will be an interesting day.  Food is not only my nourishment, it is also my passion. I like making new recipes.... they don't always turn out great the first time (my boyfriend can verify this, lol).  I just keep trying and eventually, I tweak them to be my own!

I am always researching information to share with you on benefits of a Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyle. Here is a few of the great site's I have come across lately.  Advantages of a Vegan Diet       Vegan-diet-benefits           Vegan Health   lots of great info for you discover on your own. Here is one final link we all forget about Why we should drink more water!

My second juice/soup this morning was Yummy raw soup made with avocados, spinach....
this soup was really satisfying!  I loved it!

FYI  If you think it has to cost a fortune to live and juice raw Here is proof that it can be done on just $10 a day (hard to believe but true!)

I will let you know tomorrow how the day of drinking only juice went.... Benefits of juicing

No comments:

Post a Comment