Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lead by example...

I am not an extraordinary person. I am not an extremist.  I am just someone who wants to feel better. In order to do that, I must make changes in my lifestyle. I want  my family, friends and other's to feel better too! I know that what I put in my body, has tremendous impact on me. I can continue to ignore this fact or I can come to terms with it and "Lead by Example".

I choose not to ignore the facts. I trust my gut instincts and I will follow them. I am on the right path!

My Reasons for Staying Alkaline and eating healthier! 

I want to  stop inflammation in my body that is causing me stiffness, pain in my hips, lower back, arms and hands.
I want my Acid stomach to feel better.
I want to feel clear minded.
I want my body to feel more flexible.
I want to have more energy.
I want to feel more positive.
I want to live the Best Life Possible.
I want to feel empowered through living food.


My juicing results from yesterday...

I drank 4 raw organic juices/soups throughout the day.(equivalent to about 64 oz.) I also had some cooked vegetables and some soaked nuts and seeds in the late afternoon. 

Free E-book available with lots of real raw food recipes
This is the best Free recipe book  that I have found... I paid money for one that did not have the variety and quantity of recipes like this does.
Staying Alkaline is a conscious effort!  It is my goal for the best health possible.

I also need to feed my brain good sources of fats.... Finding the best sources of essential fats for positive effects of my brain is my research goal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment