Monday, May 23, 2011

Trying different source of Protein

Yesterday, I tried a new source of protein. Whey protein does not agree with me.... so I am choosing a new brand.  It is a living raw food!  Peaceful Planet has a product called "Inca Meal"  it contains, "sprouted rice protein".  I made a smoothie yesterday with the following:

1 scoop Inca meal
1 T nutritional yeast
1 T lecithin granules
1 C almond milk
1/4 C frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen banana
1 T wheat grass powder
1 T noni powder
6 ice cubes

It was full of good nutrition!

It seemed to have settled well with me.... I took my supplements and did not get any stomach issues! That is such a good thing!  The only thing I did notice, which seems typical of me adding protein of any sort to my diet... my tremors get worse... my left hand and foot shake more! 

Getting back to what I am eating.... have added some vegan cooked foods to my diet! I am just trying to figure out what makes me the best I can be.... I am using food combining, trying to be alkaline!

Still exercising daily.... guess the foot cramps are not going away!  Just dealing with it.... trying to be more positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment