Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Helpful basics- going "raw"

Living with the basics  is a really resourceful website that can give you insightful, basic information about  going "raw".

I encourage anyone seeking to improve their health through "Diet and Supplementation" read as much as possible. Choosing to be "in charge" of your own health, can only make a difference, when you are fully informed.

Staying with my green today, with a slight variation; here is my juice combo this morning!

1/2 red beet
2 small carrots
4 large handfuls of turnip greens
2 handfuls beet greens
1 zucchini
1 cucumber
1 whole lemon, peeled

Something I forgot to mention last week is sprouting.  I bought some wholegrain spelt. 2 days ago, I started the sprouting process; which consisted of using a 32 oz. canning jar, with a mesh lid. Added water and let soak 6-8 hrs. Then rinsed thoroughly, throughout the day for 2 days. And today, I have sprouted Spelt!  I plan to add this to my Spinach Salad for lunch. Along with broccoli, red pepper, avocado, and a little lemon juice with Extra Virgin Olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment