Friday, May 20, 2011

What I am eating this morning!

I found this Alkaline for healing chart and found it really helpful this morning when I was choosing my breakfast.

I started the day with Juicing the following: 

Spinach
1/2 red beet
beet greens
mixed dark green lettuces
carrot
cucumber
zucchini

Had a variety of veggies from the farmer's market....

After exercising, I was really hungry, so I decided on Sprouted spelt, fresh strawberries and almond milk.   According to the alkaline chart, I am staying alkaline.....

I find that I need something to eat, prior to taking all my herbs and aminos on the neuroassist program.  They are pretty hard on my stomach; as I have mentioned in prior posts. 

I have not been posting everything that I eat, but here's yesterday's lunch; Sprouted tortilla with avocado, tomato, lettuce and organic dijon mustard.... It was really delicious! The only problem is that I thought the tortilla's were too big for one sandwich, and cut it in half, found myself wanting more.... Today, I am making the same thing for lunch, but will definitely eat the whole tortilla.

Still having problems with pain in my legs and back. Also the cramping in my feet is still causing me problems, but mentally I feel better today.  So, that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment